Are you looking for a new, exiting adventure in the Amsterdam night scene? Because we are excited to create a new team of motivated, enthusiastic members, who have a distinct need for a job they can take pride in.
As our Do Not Disturb Busser, you play an important role in our daily operations by ensuring our bar, lounge tables and service areas are clean, stocked and visually appealing. Our DND Busser assist our Bartenders and Barbacks in clearing the bar top, cleaning the barware, and restocking glassware. Our ideal candidate can work well under pressure in a team environment, is energetic and is enthusiastic to be a part of Amsterdam’s newest, hidden hotspot.
- Assist with making sure everything is properly stocked
- Assist with basic prep work behind the bar
- Positive attitude and aim to provide great communication skills
- Clean and reset the lounge tables
- Create and nurture a fun, positive work environment
- Uphold our high sanitation and safety standards
- Attentiveness and patience for customers
- Passion for hospitality
- English needs to be spoken fluently
- Aim to deliver excellent presentation skills
- Organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Active listening and effective communication skills
- Be comfortable standing for long periods of time
- Capable of lifting up heavy items
- Team spirit
- Ability to have a flexible schedule and be able to work on nights, weekends, and or holidays
Please email your motivation, picture and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
DO NOT DISTURB is a member of The Entourage Group. THE ENTOURAGE GROUP is an unexampled hospitality imperium, creating and building internationally acclaimed concepts. The brainchild of creative entrepreneur Yossi Eliyahoo ‘Hospitality Entrepreneur of 2015’, THE ENTOURAGE GROUP’s story began in Amsterdam in 2008 with the launch of MOMO, a sophisticated Asian-fusion restaurant, bar and lounge that immediately established itself as the go-to venue for local and international tastemakers. The success story continued with the creation of A-list favorites such as IZAKAYA, THE BUTCHER, THE BUTCHER Social Club, SHIRKHAN, Toni Loco, THE DUCHESS and MR PORTER STEAKHOUSE.